Thursday, February 18, 2016

Swimming and Cookies!

So, the other day my wifey's parents got here a swimming pool for her to learn how to swim. She was forever falling into the lake they have on their land and coughing up water. They decided to remedy this by putting out a small pool for her to practice in. To make sure she was safe I watched on the sidelines.


One of my new sponsors is an awesome store called cool kids owned by Ellie's (my bestie) foster dad Wyatt. I love his clothes they are very casual and fit perfectly with my tomboy sense of style...the outfit I am showcasing in this post is a Cookie Monster themed outfit. It is a hoodie paired with a low hanging pair of pants!


For those that do not know me in real life I used to be on a TV show called Sesame Street so as soon as I saw this at Kool Kids I had to grab it! If you want to pick this or any of Kool Kids other outfits just check out my sponsors page for the SLURL!


No comments:

Post a Comment